6 Fall Gourd-Time Activities You Can Do Solo Or With Your Friends

Here is a list of chill relaxed activities to do in the fall season to get you in the fall spirit!

19
Bing Images

The season of fall always reminds me of a nice relaxing day. The colorful leaves and cool weather always bring me peace. It also reminds me of a season of growth because fall is usually a time of change since it is when school starts. I love to spend most of my fall days doing things that bring me peace whether that be indoors or outdoors. Here are some things to do with friends, family, or by yourself to get you in the fall mood.

1. Bake Fall Treats

The aroma of pumpkin cookies, cakes, or pies roaming throughout the house makes it feel like the perfect fall day. There are tons of fall recipes to follow along with on Pinterest or YouTube.

2. Paint Pumpkins

Painting pumpkins during the fall season also sets the mood for fall. My friends and I all sat outside and painted pumpkins altogether. It was quality bonding time and it brings out people's creative sides.

3. Do a Photoshoot at a Pumpkin Patch

Some of my friends did a photoshoot at a pumpkin patch the other day and their pictures turned out so well! It's fun to wear fall colors and take pictures with friends to create memories.

4. Have a Fall Picnic

It feels no nice and refreshing to go outside in the perfect fall weather and set up a picnic with family or friends. It's even relaxing to set up a picnic by yourself to clear your mind and study, whatever you're interested in doing.

5. Go on a Walk

Going on a walk is a great way to clear your mind with the cool fall breeze. It is so nice to enjoy the fall leaves if you walk in an area near trees or at a park. Also, it's a great way of exercise and you can even bring your dogs along!

6. Travel to a Corn Maze

Going to a corn maze is also a nice way to enjoy the autumn weather. A corn maze would be a fun place to problem solve your way out of a maze with friends.