Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I am more than ready to indulge in the fashion trends for this year.

1. Yellow

Yellow doesn't seem to be a fall color but it is going to be totally in this fall! Matching it with grays, blacks, denim, tan, and whites. So many people are already dabbling with more yellow is summer so that yellow will bleed into your fall closet to give some fun colors to spice up your neutral, dull fall tones.

2. Cropped sweaters

Cropped sweaters have always been in, but they will seriously kick in gear this year to go with the boyfriend jean trend that is still around. Showing midriffs is more and more common and I am here for it.

3. Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend jeans have been around for a while but they are so trendy!! They go great with bodysuits, cropped tees, cropped sweaters, even tube tops. Some come ripped, shredded, torn, or perfectly normal. Boyfriend jeans are usually paired with a belt to break up the outfit and add a funky belt for a more funky vibe.

4. Blanket Sweaters

Blanket sweaters are the greatest trend to come around because why would you not want to wear a blanket all day? They are super comfy while being stylish. And this type of sweater actually keeps you warm! A miracle! Love them as a dress, shirt, cropped sweater, any way you can get them.

5. High Ankle Booties

Low ankle booties are in the past, now loose ankle booties are the thing. Tuck in your leggings, boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans, sweatpants even into these babies and look amazing. They often elongate the leg. I like to think of them as a looser version of the sock booties from last fall.

6. High Neck Pullovers

Having a high structured neckline on your pullover is going to be in. It adds warmth to the neck while making you look fashionable and cozy. You can either where it over a top or by itself paired with some type of tighter pant at the waistline.

7. Small Backpacks

Small backpacks have been around for a while, but it is expected that they will become the new purse the fall. They are so easy to handle and able to hold a little more without having that shoulder paint that comes with a heavy purse.