Fake News Article

Fake News Article

it apparently is all the rage.

7
Fake News Article

Fake news, it apparently is all the rage. But was there ever a time news was nothing more than shadows in Plato's cave? I give you as example the following headlines:

Donald Trump wins Presidency.

Hillary Clinton has private server in basement, as in 50 Shades or Gray server, cover story is it has to do with her email.

Of Small Hands Donald, Little Marco and Bernie, only Bernie is HUUUGGEEE

New York Times admits referring to itself as the Gray Lady is insulting to all Gray Haired Ladies and will immediately refer to itself as Nothing since you can not insult what does not exist

Secret Service discovers that people know they exist and will change name to...well it's a Secret.

New York Times to endorse the re-election of Donald Trump (okay so yes this one really is fake)

Mexican wall to be built by Chinese laborers in recognition for their fine work on the Trans Continental railway

Obesity increases in states with legal marijuana due to munchies which increases a persons carbon footprint, leading to a War between Enviro-leftists and Pro-Pot-leftists

Trump to live in a White House, asked to remember Black Houses Matter too

Southern Poverty Law Center realizes it hates hate groups and therefore must declare itself a hate group

In the footsteps of being able to declare ones sexuality people now entitled to declare if they are human or not, many opt out to avoid being blamed for global warming

Britain leaves Europe, but damn if it isn't hard to row an island, scientists theorize they will be stuck for many a generation.

Horror Villains start Christmas Toy drive to improve their image, Freddy Krueger put in charge of blowing up balloons

Facebook Snapchatted with Instagram, got Linkedin before the Match set fire to Tinder

Hillary discovers rural people allowed to vote, thought all they did was duel with banjos, race cars and have weird looking babies

Media decides it is important, but only if it can make money, leading to more fake news, (the only Truthful headline).

In conclusion when we have left the caves behind us we will be blinded by the truth and unable to read the ballot.

End