It is time to fix the problems we have in the system.
Politics

Coverups and Hush Money #Expose the Truth

It's time that powerful people don't take advantage of the system.

209
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-09-24/death-at-delta-sig-heiress-wages-a-million-dollar-war-on-frats
https://www.maxpixel.net/Paperwork-Accounting-Business-Tax-Finance-Budget-739107

I have been hesitant to talk about this recent article I discovered due to the fact I still have friends and connections to the college that I went too. This article will step on people's toes, but in the long run more exposure means brining it closer to the truth. I attended High Point University, and a recent article came up in the paper. This article which is posted here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-09-24... tale about Debra Tipton. She is a wealthy woman with connections that extend for miles. She is fighting against a school that is keeping everything quiet.

Her son was pronounced dead at an off campus apartment, and the cause of death was a drug overdose based on testimony. The evidence shows that he didn't die of an overdose, and there was not even alcohol in his blood. The medical examiner failed to look at the clear bruising on his head and possible brain trauma. The shocking thing about this is that the school does not acknowledge that there is something going on.

When I attended there, no one talked about this. It was something that people knew about but they did not care to look into the facts. The facts state that people lied during their depositions and facts also show that there is circumstantial evidence to show the school has the ability to cover it up. The President of the University is paid over $2 million dollars a year, one of the highest paid college presidents in the country. His son was part of the frat, and the president of the university has raised over $300 million dollars for the school and the High Point City. The police department named him honorary colonel. If that does not say something than I do not know what does.

The President's son also deleted text messages and during his funeral reception went into his room to delete messages off his computer to "protect" him. The guilty always try to cover their traps. Sadly the state of North Carolina does not want to take up the case. The people that are in power are trying to protect those who fund them. I suggest to each person that reads this article that they read the article that was attached in the beginning and in the end. Look up more information and see for yourself. I have made my mind up, based on the fact that hazing does happen on this campus.

If I would be able to meet Debra Tipton today I would tell her that she is doing an amazing job. Even though this fight will not bring back her son it will help bring justice to those who need it. This starts with Debra Titpton's son and where is going to end. More needs to be done to stop things like this happening again.

#Exposingthetruth

Here is another link to the website. Read and Share with everyone you know:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-09-24...