Exploring the Beach Museum

Exploring the Beach Museum

Capturing art and history through photographs while exploring the Beach Museum in Manhattan, Ks.

23
Exploring the Beach Museum
Ally Burnham Photography

Today I went to the beach museum to explore some of the exhibits. This was inspired by a class assignment. While at the museum I thought I would share some of the pieces of artwork that I found fascinating.I did this in hopes that you too would take interest in exploring your local museums.

Also you will notice some pieces have extra information which is to cite the artist however, it wasn't available for every piece.

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Ally Burnham Photography

Kinkozan (Kyoto, Awata Kiln)

Lidded Vase, 1900

Glazed Porcelain

Ally Burnham Photography

Artist: Roger Y. Shimomura

Born: 1939, Seattle, Washington

Art Title: Martin Cheng: Painter and Fisherman, from the series Return of the Yellow Pearl

Ally Burnham Photography

Artist: Tony Fitzpatrick

Born: 1958, Illinois

Art Title: N from Max and Gaby's Alphabet, 200

Ally Burnham Photography

Artist: Erhard C. Koerper

Born: 1906, California

Died: 1983, Delafield, Wisconsin

Art Title: Sun Flares, 20th century

Ally Burnham Photography

Artist: Yoonmi Nam

Born: 1974, Seoul, Korea

Art Title: Praire Ikebana, from the series Arranged Flowers, 2015

I am very fortunate to be able to have seen all of these pieces and just wanted to share them in hope that you to could enjoyed them and feel a bit more cultured, as I do.