Explore Canada VIA Rail - An Experience Sans Pareil

Wonder is the train journey itself.

15

Most articles written about travel destinations are filled with superlatives

Describing them as beautiful, incredible, and unforgettable, but rarely have such adjectives been true as when applied to the memorable landscapes of Canada. To most tourists, the railway journeys offered by VIA Rail are unlike anything they have experienced before. Read on to know why this journey is so unique.

A study in contrasts

What sets the train journey experience offered by VIA Rail Canada apart is how it connects very contrasting landscapes and experiences in one trip. Here, you are taken right into the depths of remote nature, where there are no towns for miles and miles. The train itself offers excellent amenities, of course.

The VIA Rail Vancouver to Banff tour will start from one of the most important port cities of the continent — full of culture and restaurants — and end in Banff where one can see sights of outstanding natural beauty.

Another wonder is the train journey itself. These days, many people in the West don’t make train journeys unless it is on a subway. A railway journey into the wild natural world vegetation in a Western country will itself be an experience, so different than any other trip one may have undertaken.

An unforgettable vacation

Via Rail vacations are simply unforgettable. Vancouver has several tourist attractions including Stanley Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Van Dusen Botanical Park, and the Vancouver Aquarium. On your trip, you will pass several notable landmarks as well. Banff itself is a National Park, which redefines what natural beauty can mean to travellers. During the trip, tourists will see landscapes of all types. While in Banff, one can explore other tourist destinations of the country. Banff has excellent resorts which are perfect for spending several days in this cradle of nature.

Via Rail trips can be made alone or in the company of your loved ones or friends. Remember to keep your camera nearby as you will be taking a lot of pictures, ensuring that you can easily capture hundreds and hundreds of pictures. We recommend planning a trip with the assistance of Canadian travel experts to ensure that your experience will be smooth.

Get the rail package suited to your needs

Every tourist is different and has different needs. Thus Via Rail packages are designed so they are perfect to suit the needs of tourists of all kinds. That ensures that the journey is enjoyable to all. And created to meet a range of budgets.

The Last Word

More than anything, it is the experience of the tourist that matters most. Canadian train tours are designed to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for all visitors to Canada. Contact a travel expert at Canadian Train Vacations for your perfect tour.