EXO's 10 Best Holiday Songs
Music

10 EXO Songs That Will Get You Back Into Holiday Spirit Right Away

Every year, they release a winter special album and all the feels ensue as a result.

470

For those of you who don't listen to EXO, they're known for releasing a winter special album every year in December! They've released these special albums in 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Although it doesn't seem like there will be a winter album this year, they are releasing their repackaged album of "Don't Mess Up My Tempo," now known as "Love Shot" on December 13th!

So, even though it's not one of their winter albums, at least we still get some new music this holiday season! While all of their holiday songs are amazing, some of them pack a little bit more of a punch than others, so here are the top 10 EXO holiday songs you should listen to this December! (Side note: Not all of these GIFs correlate to the actual song, but they do feature EXO wearing holiday outfits!).

12월의 기적 (Miracles in December)

Arguably the entire Miracles in December album is AMAZING, but the title song blows me away every time I listen to it! The song only features Chen, Baekhyun, and D.O., but the music video has all of the members in it and is also very touching and sweet.

The Star

This is one of the more upbeat songs on the list, which is probably why it's so much fun to listen to! The actual lyrics might not have anything to do with the holidays, but it still manages to evoke holiday feelings! Plus, the live performance is very entertaining to watch.

첫 눈 (The First Snow)

The feel of the song is very deceptive against its actual meaning, but it still is super sweet to listen to and having EXO sing "Merry Christmas" definitely puts a smile on my face.

Sing For You

OK, the music video for this song is stunning, and also makes me cry every time. The song itself makes me cry every time I listen to it. Their voices are so beautiful and the emotions just well up uncontrollably.

For Life

This love song has a couple of small Christmas references, but it is actually happy this time! And it's so cute to listen to, and the emotions behind it really make it beautiful to listen to, especially around the holidays.

Twenty Four

This song has a very different feel from a lot of the others on this list, particularly because it features a lottt of Chanyeol and his rapping. But it's still super fun to listen to and definitely a favorite of mine!

Universe

Just like "Sing For You," this songs hits me RIGHT in the feels, and I can't help but cry when the buildup finally explodes towards the end of the song. This was is also a little sad, but still very beautiful and feels very appropriate.

Been Through

This one also maybe isn't terribly Christmas-y, but if you listen to it, you'll understand why it's on this list. Trust me.

Unfair

This song is pretty much on here because it's really cute and they looked absolutely adorable when they performed it wearing those Santa suits.

Lights Out

This one only features Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O., but it is very relaxing to listen to, and definitely would be a great song to listen to if it was snowing outside!