How To Exercise While Shoveling

How To Exercise While Shoveling

The best winter workout.

44
How To Exercise While Shoveling
Google

Everyone hates to shovel, but when there is a two foot pile up of snow emerging outside your window, it is something you have to do. And hey, nothing says family bonding then grabbing a shovel and stepping outside into a blizzard! Do the following exercises with your shovel and to add an extra challenge, add varying amounts of snow in your shovel!

1. Shovel Squats

Hold the shovel out in front of your body.

2. Shovel Presses

Hold the shovel parallel above your head.

3. Shovel Twists

Hold the shovel with both hands, and twist your body back and forth.

4. Shovel Lunges

Hold the shovel out in front of your body with both hands.

5. Shovel Burpees

Hold the shovel with both hands with a tight grip, and make sure to not hit yourself with the shovel!

6. Shoveling Deadlifts

Hold the shovel with both hands and relaxed in front of your legs.

7. Shovel Mountain Climbers

Hold the shovel on the ground in a push up position and bring our knees to your chest.

8. Shovel Bicycles

Hold the shovel with both hands and touch the shaft the shovel to each leg.

9. Shovel Push Ups

Hold shovel on the ground in a push up position and lower your body to the ground

10. Shoveling As Much Snow As Possible

Put large amounts of snow in your shove (but not too much that you will hurt yourself).

11. Shovel As Fast As You Can

This one is pretty self explanatory!

12. Shovel Races

Run through the snow as fast as you can.