9 Exciting Events To Raise A Glass To In 2019

23 Woman Empowerment Quotes To Remind You 2018 Will Be Your Best Year Ever

Time to show 2018 what you're made of!
4826

2017 may not have been our favorite year or our worst year. It may have even been a great year for some of you. As a new year approaches, it's a good time to reflect on all the things you have done and all the things you are going to do in the new year.

Start bullet journaling, learn a new language, read a classic literature book, take a road trip to the mountains or give up sugar. (Ha!)

2018 is going to be your best year yet and in case you're not convinced here are some quotes to remind you of how awesome you are.

1. "She will rise. With a spine of steel, and a roar like thunder, she will rise." - Nicole Lyons

2. "Nah" - Rosa Parks

3. "And the princess lived happily ever after in her own big castle with all of her own money and she took care of herself. The end."

4. "You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then find a man who's worthy of you. Remember that." - Miracle

5. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." - Maya Angelou

6. "Here's to strong women. May we know them, we may be them, may we raise them." Stacey Bendet

7. "I found I was more confident when I stopped trying to be someone else's definition of beautiful and started being my own." - Remington Miller

8. "she is water. powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, deep enough to save you." -Adrian Michael

9. "He said, 'you are beautiful'. I told him 'beautiful' is a lazy and lousy way to describe me."

10. "The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself. Be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could."

11. "She remembered who she was and the game changed." - Lalah Deliah

12. "Put on your war paint."

13. "I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is." - Emma Watson

14. "You can never be overdressed or overeducated"

15. "A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink." - Gina Carey

16. "A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for others."

17. "You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity, and slaying my goals."

18. "Be good to her, she's rare." -r.h Sin

19. "Out dream yourself"

20. "You are a bright, beautiful goddess."

21. "Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class."

22. "We all move forward when we recognize how resilient and striking the women around us are" - rupi kaur

23. "She's got that whole purpose driven warrior princess save the world type vibe"

And remember, you're beautiful. Show 2018 what you're made of!