RYLLZ Drops Long Awaited Single 'Excalibur'

TGIF - Thank God it's New Music Friday!

88
https://www.instagram.com/ryllz_music/

We made it through another week and you know what that means! It's time for another New Music Friday! Do people actually think Fridays are meant for anything else?? Luckily for us, Lacuna Records and RYLLZ have teamed up again to give us another hit - 'Excalibur.' Released on March 6th, 2020, you can listen to it here for yourself!

Now I know what you're thinking, "umm what does that word mean?" Fear not my faithful readers, I have looked it up for you! Excalibur is the name of King Arthur's Sword. More specifically, Excalibur is a legendary sword believed to hold ultimate power that can only be wielded fully by its true master. Whoever wields this sword will become near invincible. Ummm that's a lot of power!

https://www.instagram.com/ryllz_music/

And let me be the first to say RYLLZ does an excellent job portraying that level of intense power through this song, without even finding the need for lyrics. What talent! Similar to 'Purgatory,' I think this song is perfect to use for special effects, music scores, haunted house music, anywhere you need to set a suspenseful tone, this song can get the job done.

You might recognize from a previous article I've written about him and his song 'Purgatory,' (https://www.theodysseyonline.com/purgatory-by-ryllz-) but let me tell you a little bit about him anyway. RYLLZ is only 15, and he is already killing the game at being a producer. He is the owner and founder of Oblivious Records, a music label for undiscovered talent, and Incendium Samples, a preset and sample pack label. You can follow him on Instagram here and Spotify here so you can follow this young musician's journey to success!

https://www.instagram.com/lacunarecs/

As always, follow Lacuna Records on Instagram here and Spotify here so you never miss a beat, literally!