10 Reasons why EVERY Woman Should Cut Off All Their Hair at Least Once

4. Society says you shouldn’t

45

Here's a list of 10 reasons why every woman should cut off their hair at least once in their life.

The Payoff

You know that feeling when you’ve been telling yourself that you’ll do something, again and again, until it feels like it’s a constant nagging in your own brain. Well this is one of those things. Once you do it, a huge weight will be lifted from your shoulders.

Your hair does NOT define you

You are who you are, because of what you’ve learned in life, and what you’ve decided to take with you on your journey. You are not who are you, because of your jean size, or the length of your hair.

People think their opinion matters more than your own

The minute you mention that you want to cut your hair, everyone wants to tell you their opinion on why you shouldn’t. Doesn’t that make you just want to do it more?

Society says you shouldn’t

Long hair is beauty....Right?

Wrong. Prove to society that our beauty lies within, and that we as women can do whatever we damn well please.

Sometimes change is needed

Life takes you on some unexpected turns, and sometimes you just need something new. Whether you’re trying to find yourself again, or you want a new look, cutting your hair is that type of change that will make you finally BREATHE again.

It grows back

It’s hair remember? It’ll grow back. Yeah, it might take you a few years, but didn’t you waste a few years waiting on your ex to change too? Why not do something for you this time around.

You’ll rock it

Stop comparing yourself, and do something that scares you, and changes the way you see yourself. I’d say cutting your hair off is pretty damn scary, but you know what? You’ll rock it, and that confidence will feel better than anything you’ve ever felt before.

Men do it

We keep saying woman can do anything that men can, but for some reason when we grow our armpit hair, or bulk up our muscles, people say we shouldn’t. Cut off your hair girl. Look better than your boss, and ten times like your father!

Fear is in the past

We give birth, we clean, we cook, we inspire, we get the money, we boss up, we run the world. Don’t you want to add “rocks short hair” on that list too?

It’ll change your life

Just trust me on this one. Cutting your hair is one thing that you can only understand, after you do it. And remember, you’re a bad bitch no matter what you do it. Pick your head, go for it, and be a better you. Show younger girls that nothing defines who we are! You got this!