Everything I Want To Say To The Man Upstairs

Dear God, thank you...
274

Dear God,

Let me start off by saying thank you for everything good you have blessed me with. I grew up with a big, close, loving, and beautiful family that has always been by my side. I never had to worry about not having a roof over my head or when my next meal is going to be. You have given me the greatest people that I call friends that have helped me grow as a person and have loved me for who I am.

I also want to thank you for everything bad you have put into my life. At the moment, I can never understand why you put such bad things into my life or take away good things. But as time goes on, I see that with every bad comes an even greater good, I just have to trust in you. When you close one door, you open an even better one.

I’m still finding myself and still figuring out who I'm meant to be, but I know you have a plan for me. I know I have to trust in whatever life throws at me because I know you’re making it happen for a reason.

I know I am not a perfect Christian, and I hope you can forgive me for that. Being a college student, I think I put more focus into my studies than I do praising you, and that is the biggest mistake I have ever made.

I know sometimes a stray away from you, but I know now that I need you more than I need anyone on this earth, and my relationship with you is the most important one.

I ask for your forgiveness for everything I have done wrong. A big thing I have learned in this life of mine is that your opinion and judgment of me is the only one that matters.

I ask that you will use me. Use me to spread your word, to make a difference in this world, and to become closer to you.

I am forever grateful for this life you have blessed me with, and I cannot wait to see where you take me next.