The Grinch

Although nothing can top the original Jim Carey version of Dr. Seuess' 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' the new 2018 version is a movie everyone must go see. This movie will put you in the best mood for the upcoming holidays.

The storyline of this film differs a little bit from the Jim Carey version. Yes, the Grinch still lives in a cave on top of Mt. Crumpet with his little dog max. The main idea the Who's have for this year's celebration is to make Christmas 3 times bigger. Yet the Grinch has a different idea of a perfect Christmas . . . STEAL IT.

For starters, the soundtrack is something that'll spice up your Christmas spirit this season. The songs are catchy and I'm sure you'll be adding them to your playlist. You can find it on YouTube or Apple Music if you want a sneak peek.

Throughout the show, there is a really good sense of humor. Benedict Cumberbatch the voice of the Grinch does a really good job. He knows just the tone to use for each line which makes the movie that much better. Not only does the Grinch have a better sense of humor, but so do all the Who's of Whoville!

Mr. Grinch is nicer to his dog Max. In the previous movie, the Grinch was always nasty to his little dog who just wanted love from his green fury friend. This will make all you dog lovers happy.

Another thing that changed from the first movie was Cindy Lou. Don't expect to see her hair on top of her head when you go see this motion picture cause it's not there. Cindy Lou also has a group of friends that she calls her gang. They help her come up with a plan on how to catch Santa Claus.

"Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, . . . perhaps . . . means a little bit more."