5 Thing Every Taurus Baby Wants From Santa For Christmas

5 Things Every Taurus Baby Wants From Santa Baby For Christmas

We are Earth signs, we love our friends and family, nature, and if we're being honest, money. KIDDING!

89
Astrology Zone

I can't speak on the behalf of all Taureans, but I can tell you some things we all have in common which would help make the perfect gift ideas.

1. We are known for our love of luxury, but that doesn't necessarily mean expensive things. 

Taurus' may have "expensive taste", but your gifts to them don't need to be over the top. They just need to be thoughtful. Knowing you picked a gift that you put a lot of thought into that resonates with who they are as a person is what they would consider a luxurious gift. For example, you can't go wrong with chocolate.

2. We are naturally out door-sy people. 

Most Taurus' love being outside and connected to nature. For me, that means running, a lot. But to other Taureans, that could be hiking, biking, swimming, or other sports. A good gift idea could be planning a trip, buying them new sports gear, or a Go-Pro to capture all their adventures.

3. With that being said...

It is a known fact that most Taurus' are extremely low maintenance, meaning our showers are short, we don't wash our hair as much as we should, and we spend most of our time in sweats. So, you're totally not offending them if you get them dry-shampoo, lotion, spa set, or a gift card to get their nails done. Trust me, they will love you for it.

4. We love to be cozy!

Taurus' tend to be slightly more introverted and shy, which is why their idea of a perfect night is on the couch with a good book or movie with a cup of tea or ice cream. What better gift than a new set of comfy pj's or a big fluffy blanket to wrap around themselves during their "me time"?

5. Lastly, memories > materials.

A great gift idea could be surprising them with tickets to a concert, a play, or a show! This would mean a lot to the Taurus in your life who wants nothing more than to enjoy their time with you and make awesome memories.