4 Recent Events That Lead Me to Believe The Simulation is Glitching

There have been many recent events that have lead me to believe that the simulation (or what is our known as our world) is glitching.

27
https://unsplash.com/photos/-RUNlIquZM8
https://unsplash.com/photos/-RUNlIquZM8

Many people on social media have come across the popular phrase: "The simulation is glitching." It's usually used in context with events that are out of what is "normal." There have been many recent events that have lead me to believe that the simulation (or what is our known as our world) is glitching. However, I have only compiled a list of four events.

Disclaimer: This article mentions the Brett Kavanaugh case.

1. The Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks argument.

Woah Face Freaking Out GIF

https://www.reddit.com/r/gif/comments/1pv0qy/the_first_time_i_ever_heard_dubstep/

The Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks argument took place on October 9th of this year on Twitter. What started the argument was an Instagram comment where Lana Del Rey called out Kanye West for supporting Donald Trump. Azealia Banks tweeted: "Wow okay Lana, this would be cute if you were consistent with your outrage and refused to collab with A$AP Rocky who has physically assaulted women too, to me it just looks like the typical white woman taking using to 'pretend' to be an ally. Especially because you know that a white woman vs. a black male will result in an immediate victory for the white woman due to societal circumstances."

Banks continued with more tweets directed to Lana in light of the situation. But Lana fired back stating: "U know the addy. Pull up anytime. Say it to my face. But if I were you I wouldn't." This was an event that led me to believe the simulation is glitching (but really when has it not?). Banks has a long history of being involved in drama and Lana Del Rey isn't someone that tunes into twitter drama like this which is why I (along with many others) think that 2018 can't be real.

2. Kanye's rant on SNL.

Bored Over It Gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2PohbZsHR5pDbi/giphy.gif

Recently, Kanye was on Saturday Night Live (SNL) and proceeded to rant about being bullied for wearing his red Make America Great Again (MAGA) on set and supporting Trump (which as noted before led to the Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks twitter feud). Pete Davidson, who is a part of the SNL cast, called out Kanye by stating: "What Kanye said after we went off air last week was one of the worst, most awkward things I've seen here, and I've seen Chevy Chase speak to an intern, we know which side of Kanye is at the wheel now."

3. The Kardashian promo Gif for their Japan Episode.

Khloe Kardashian Japan GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

https://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians

On October 7th of this year, the Kardashian's released a GIF that was used to promote the Japan Episode for their reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashian's. In the GIF there is Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim sitting at a table and making a toast. What made the GIF controversial was that their skin tones were brown. Many people on Twitter asked if they had forgotten that they are white or when they became brown.

4. Brett Kavanaugh being appointed Supreme Court Justice.

Angry New York GIF

https://media.giphy.com/media/J6ctgPvnDpDi0/giphy.gif

Recently, Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed by the U.S. Senate as the newest Supreme Court Justice. For those that don't know (or have been living under a rock), Kavanagh was accused by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford of sexual assault. He will now be on the U.S. Supreme Court for life while being accused of sexual assault. Society needs to believe women (specifically those who have experienced sexual assault and harassment in the workplace by men in powerful positions). This case was incredibly hard to watch and Kavanaugh should not have been given the time of day.

Perpetrators of sexual violence (particularly white cisgender heterosexual men) have gotten away with their actions throughout history. It's time that there are efforts made so that this doesn't continue to happen. If you are not registered to vote, make sure you are to ensure that you are able to on November 6, 2018. Your vote matters!

Do you feel like the simulation is glitching? There have been a crazy amount of events that have been happening. Their level of "craziness" is what leads me to believe that we've been living in a simulation and 2018 isn't real. What do you think?