Etsy Fitness Finds 2

Etsy Fitness Finds 2

Here's a head start for your next Etsy shopping spree

12
Etsy Fitness Finds 2

Here is the second edition in my Etsy Fitness Finds series! More will be coming because these are so much fun for me!

This chakra bracelet is a gorgeous way to remember what grounds you, what lifts you and what inspires you. I love the white beads and it is great for stacking! $21.70

I teach a yoga and stretching class and the people in my class always get a kick out of my "Namaste in your Lane" ! It's a very light cotton so it's very breathable. $16.00+

I love using cork because it is such an awesome renewable resource! This is such a grippy mat and very unique! It goes well with my house too because my basement has cork flooring! $75.38

The smell of sandalwood is a very unique one and these beads capture that scent and let it out slowly! Going to Asia a lot when I was younger meant that this was a smell that I am very familiar with and it is very nostalgic. $29.00

Lifting is life and this 24K gold dumbbell necklace is a perfect accent at the gym! $59.00

I'm a crossfitter for life and this hat is great for those chill days or on the way to the gym! Some people like to wear hats while working out, I've never gotten on that train but it is still a fun accessory piece! $19.99

This necklace is a great gift for anybody who loves their weight lifting sessions. I like wearing this because it is such a good conversation piece and people start asking me about personal training and it only goes up from there! $29.99

This yoga mat holder is great for anybody! It can go well in your home yoga area or just by the door so you can easily get your yoga mat before you go out the door. It has beautiful designs on it that fits most yoga mats. $42.00