"Boy Meets World" might be one the best show of our generation. "Girl Meets World" is also a great spin-off. Everyone always talks about Cory and Topanga's romance and Cory and Shawn's friendship. However, I think the best character of these shows by far, is Eric Matthews. Let me remind you of 23 times he was the absolute best.
1. When he was brutally honest
Preach it, Eric!
2. When he dressed as Plays With Squirrels
Was anyone really surprised how Eric turned out in the "future" episode?
3. Doing the "Feeny" call
One of the best things about this show was Feeny and Eric's relationship. No one can do the call like him. Mr. Feeny even admitted to liking it.
4. When he said what we were all thinking
People from the suburbs feel that on a spiritual level Eric.
5. When he was not helping during the Halloween episode
Everything Eric did and said was hilarious in this episode. AKA, the best episode of all time.
6. When he knew how to get comfortable
Eric was definitely a unique roommate. Poor Rachel, Shawn, and Jack.
7. When he did the right thing by not adopting Tommy
I know I'm not alone when I say this broke my heart into tiny pieces. Eric was never shown as serious until this episode.
8. When he was accidentally really mean to Topanga
He made her go on a freakin' diet because he called her fat. Nice save Eric, nice save.
9. When he was unemployed and thought of a theme song for himself
"When there's a crime out there he's gonna comb his hair because he's the good lookin' guy"
10. When he was confident
That haircut was on point!
11. When he came to Cory's defense
You can always count on Eric to be as dramatic as possible.
12. When he said what every college student is thinking
13. When he read Jack's mind
There, a bromance was born.
14. His one-man show
Best. Show. Ever.
15. When he was being nosey
It's his duty as an older brother. Who can blame him?
16. When he asked Mr. Feeny to stay in Philadelphia
The Feeny/Eric relationship is the best.
17. When he complimented his friends
What a man.
18. When he magically became psychic
He even gave Jack winning lottery numbers but he made Eric eat the paper because he thought they were losing ones. Turns out they were looking at the wrong state lottery.
19. When he took the feud with Topanga too far
How did Mr. Feeny put up with him for so many years?
20. When he provided humor in a sad situation
Chet's heart attack was one of the saddest episodes of the series. Eric made the horrible situation a little better and even got a chuckle out of him.
21. When he teased Cory
Ah, brotherly competition.
22. When he stuffed a whole slice of pizza in his mouth
To this day, I am extremely impressed.
23. When he kissed Harley on the cheek
The child in me literally screamed when this happened.