23 Times Eric Matthews Was The Best Character To Ever Be On Television

Iconic.

4762
YouTube

"Boy Meets World" might be one the best show of our generation. "Girl Meets World" is also a great spin-off. Everyone always talks about Cory and Topanga's romance and Cory and Shawn's friendship. However, I think the best character of these shows by far, is Eric Matthews. Let me remind you of 23 times he was the absolute best.

1. When he was brutally honest

Preach it, Eric!

2. When he dressed as Plays With Squirrels

Was anyone really surprised how Eric turned out in the "future" episode?

3. Doing the "Feeny" call

One of the best things about this show was Feeny and Eric's relationship. No one can do the call like him. Mr. Feeny even admitted to liking it.

4. When he said what we were all thinking

People from the suburbs feel that on a spiritual level Eric.

5. When he was not helping during the Halloween episode

Everything Eric did and said was hilarious in this episode. AKA, the best episode of all time.

6. When he knew how to get comfortable

Eric was definitely a unique roommate. Poor Rachel, Shawn, and Jack.

7. When he did the right thing by not adopting Tommy

I know I'm not alone when I say this broke my heart into tiny pieces. Eric was never shown as serious until this episode.

8. When he was accidentally really mean to Topanga

He made her go on a freakin' diet because he called her fat. Nice save Eric, nice save.

9. When he was unemployed and thought of a theme song for himself

"When there's a crime out there he's gonna comb his hair because he's the good lookin' guy"

10. When he was confident

That haircut was on point!

11. When he came to Cory's defense

You can always count on Eric to be as dramatic as possible.

12. When he said what every college student is thinking

Definitely relatable.

13. When he read Jack's mind

There, a bromance was born.

14. His one-man show

Best. Show. Ever.

15. When he was being nosey

It's his duty as an older brother. Who can blame him?

16. When he asked Mr. Feeny to stay in Philadelphia

The Feeny/Eric relationship is the best.

17. When he complimented his friends

What a man.

18. When he magically became psychic

He even gave Jack winning lottery numbers but he made Eric eat the paper because he thought they were losing ones. Turns out they were looking at the wrong state lottery.

19. When he took the feud with Topanga too far

How did Mr. Feeny put up with him for so many years?

20. When he provided humor in a sad situation

Chet's heart attack was one of the saddest episodes of the series. Eric made the horrible situation a little better and even got a chuckle out of him.

21. When he teased Cory

Ah, brotherly competition.

22. When he stuffed a whole slice of pizza in his mouth

To this day, I am extremely impressed.

23. When he kissed Harley on the cheek

The child in me literally screamed when this happened.