9 YouTubers To Check Out When You Need A Break From Life

From the beauty community, to conspiracy theories, to politics...

53

These nine YouTubers are all my favorites! I turn to these after hours of LSAT prepping or studying or working. All these people are incredibly brilliant entertainers that make you think. These are in no particular order.

1. Jeffree Star

If you don't know who Jeffree Star is, we're probably not friends. Not only is he a makeup icon, but he is hilarious and bluntly honest. His videos range from makeup to closet tours to traveling videos.

2. Kendall Rae

I have a very broad range of interests and true crime is definitely at the top of my list. Kendall Rae has a few different segments as well as a podcast. My favorite videos from her are about different conspiracy theories that are out there and missing people who were eventually found.

3.  Brad Mondo

Brad Mondo is one of my favorites! His videos range from reactions to hair fails to trying new products or looks on his own hair! Every video that I watch from him makes me laugh so hard! His commentary kills me.

4. Eleanor Neale

Eleanor Neale is another true crime YouTuber that I found from Kendall Rae's channel. She has the best accent and every crime sounds scarier when she speaks about them!

5. Cut

Cut is like Buzzfeed, but better. Their videos involve all types of people and subjects, which makes every video so different! These videos are the best after a long day.

6. Jubilee

Jubilee, like Cut, has a whole bunch of different segments. My favorite segment is "Spectrum". A group of people stand in a room and are asked a question to which they have to stand where they'd answer. It gets pretty interesting!

7. Tea Spill

If you love drama, join the beauty community! Tea Spill is constantly airing out drama from the community. Since all these people are ridiculously rich and the drama is unbelievably petty, it can be relaxing to catch up on the tea!

8. Alexandria Ryan

When you add the drama community and the tea channel, you get Alexandria Ryan. I am obsessed with buying different subscription boxes and monthly beauty bags, which she reviews. She's hilarious, quirky, and super fun to watch!

9. Shane Dawson

Shane Dawson is a friend of Jeffree Star, so that's how I found him! He has videos on conspiracy theories, Jeffree Star, and beauty community drama, so he's a great YouTuber! He doesn't submit as often as other YouTubers, but when he uploads... he uploads gold.

Let me know which ones you choose to watch!