The Nine Enneagram Types As Disney Princesses

Here's What Disney Princess You Would Be, Based On Your Enneagram Type

Every Enneagram type has their own royal soul sister!

12151

Let's be honest, ladies, we're all royalty and we should be treated as such - no matter our Enneagram type. And every Enneagram type has their own royal soul sister that they can hardcore relate to, but in the form of an iconic Disney princess.

As I've said before, the Enneagram is scary accurate. What would be more scary is if your Enneagram type is also representative of your favorite Disney princess... only one way to find out! Come be a part of this hybrid Disney-Enneagram world!

Type One (The Reformer) — Elsa

Ah, Elsa. You could argue she is a literal queen (and no, I'm not saying she is a Type One just because I am and I want to be a queen), but I think she falls pretty close into the princess realm to be a part of this lineup. Elsa was always going "Into the Unknown" to do the right thing and save Arendelle, usually from herself because she is hyper-critical of herself and never thinks she is good enough or perfect enough... wow, I feel attacked right now. At the end of the day, despite the insecurities that make her feel like a constant "Fixer Upper," she is always setting out to make the best choice, the right choice, the ethical choice - just like a Type One!

Type Two (The Helper): Anna

Anna is the epitome of a Type Two. She is always putting other people first, especially her sister.

Time and time again we saw her put Elsa's feelings, goals, and fears ahead of her own. All she ever wanted her entire life, from when they were kids, was her sister's love. She felt shut out by her sister, despite the fact that her heart believed "Love Is An Open Door," which is something so incredibly painful for a Type Two to bear. So, once Elsa finally opened her door, she took every opportunity to show her love, to take advantage of when Elsa needed her.

Anna is positive, helpful, and full of brightness and heart, just like a Type Two. I'm just glad by the end of the second movie she finally had all the love she ever needed and put her own feelings at the forefront of her life, which is so important for all the sweet Type Twos out there!

Type 3 (The Achiever): Tiana

All Tiana ever wanted to do was own her own restaurant; she was ambitious, motivated, and driven to do it. She has a go-getter, hard-working attitude and strong personality just like a Type Three. Type Threes are success-driven, just like Tiana, and they usually have something to show for success because Type 3s work incredibly hard to get where they want to be. Like Tiana, who finally got that restaurant after a minor detour involving a frog prince love story.

Type 4 (The Individualist): Belle

Belle is the iconic Disney princess who chose books when the rest of the town thought she was just meant to be married to Gaston. Like Type Fours, Belle is different and imaginative, oftentimes in another world through her books. But like many Type 4s, it's clear she also feels misunderstood; no one seems to understand her love for reading and creativity. So, she found peace in a castle where every living creature and object inside of it is severely misunderstood and unique, and through a lot of inner strength, she saved them from the people who didn't want to understand her or them.

Type 5 (The Investigator): Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell may be quiet and introverted like a Type Five, never really saying much, but she was always around for Peter Pan. However, her mysteriousness is not for nothing, just like Type Fives! She's observant, always very aware of the situation, and serious. At the end of the day, Tink saved the day. No matter how quiet she may be, she's incredibly smart and ready to deal with whatever obstacle is thrown her way with a little faith, love, and pixie dust. Her independence is also very similar to that of a Type Five - while she was always there for Peter Pan, she could also handle herself well on her own.

Type 6 (The Loyalist): Cinderella

Loyal - that's the first word that comes to mind when I think of a Type Six. And no one is more loyal than Cinderella; she never forgot about her little mouse friends, Jaq and Gus. She always made sure they were fed and taken care of, even in the sequels when she was living in Prince Charming's castle. Type Sixes are also known for being responsible and structured, which Cinderella would have to be to maintain her evil stepmother's entire household. However, Type Sixes can also be a little anxious and indecisive at times, which Cinderella proves when the clock nearly strikes midnight. She's in such a panic to be out of there right on time that she even loses her glass slipper!

Type Seven (The Enthusiast): Ariel

Just like a Type Seven, Ariel loves exploring and adventures. Type Sevens can relate to their royal soul sister in that they both love going to new places and trying new things with new people - even if it leads them "Under the Sea." At the end of the day, though, they want to be a part of every world. I once saw a Type 7 described as someone who "seeks freedom" and "doesn't love to be tied down," and I can't think of a princess more longing to escape from their kingdom and roam around two completely different worlds on an adventure of a lifetime than the Little Mermaid herself.

Type Eight (The Challenger): Jasmine

Strong-willed. Opinionated. Willing to fight for what they believe in. Did I just describe Princess Jasmine or a Type Eight? Trick question... I described both. Jasmine is a great example of a Type Eight - no matter what rich, handsome prince her father threw at her, she wasn't going to settle for anything less than what she thought she deserved. She longed for a "Whole New World" outside of her palace, and Aladdin brought her exactly that. He wasn't intimidated by her opinions; he actually welcomed her leadership instead. Jasmine is determined, and like a true Type Eight, this manifested in a fight for the "underdog" (a.k.a., the common people of Agrabah, including Aladdin).

Type Nine (The Peacemaker): Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

I cannot think of a princess who was more calm, conflict-resistant, and peaceful than Aurora herself. Just like a Type Nine, she was able to avoid all the conflict of the movie by taking a nap. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for pricking her finger on the spinning wheel, she probably would have chilled out while everyone else around her fought anyway (i.e. the fairies, Prince Charming and Maleficent, and so on). Finally get good use of her parent's Netflix account while everyone else battled it out around her, until it was her time to be the calm peacemaker that brought everyone together at the end.