6 Enneagram Type One Things That Bring Me Joy

I'm a One, or a Moral Reformer, and these are all the little things Ones typically love.

13

You may or may not have heard of this little trend called the Enneagram Test. It's a personality test that's recently swept the world because of its in-depth results. Pinterest users and Instagram accounts have also gone crazy creating cute graphics to share things about whatever "type" they are.

I, for example, am a Type One.

Ones are Moral Reformers. We are perfectionists who usually have an inner dialogue going on within ourselves. Ones usually have a strong sense of right and wrong, are teachers and advocates, and constantly strive to be the best they can be. Some famous Ones include Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge, Mahatma Gandhi, Michelle Obama, Julie Andrews, etc.

Like the Pinterest and Instagram *queens* of the Enneagram, I decided to make a comprehensive list of a few things I love that subscribe to my "Type One" ways.

1. Finishing house projects.

Last night, I literally made myself a batch of chocolate chip cookies while I watched "The Longest Ride" and put together a living room table. Self care, y'all, self care.

2. Journaling.

After a long day, I love journaling about it. Classes I had, food I ate, something interesting I did with friends, etc. I also find it really cool to be able to read back on my life in the years to come.

3. Making lists.

In addition to packing lists, grocery lists, and chores lists, my planner is my life! It is color-coded by class subject and extracurricular activities! And I have all the cute little stickers to add to the page when I choose to do so.

4. Taking breaks from deadlines.

Ones are constantly surrounded by deadlines, some by self-inflicted and others not. We enjoy short periods of time when we can take a break from worrying about impending due dates, but going without a set schedule for too long gets boring.

5. Volunteering.

Type Ones are the Reformers, which means we enjoy making a positive impact on our community in any way we can. For me, I really like going on mission trips or serving others through my church.

6. Studying.

Studying doesn't have to be for school (although I do enjoy learning in that capacity). It can be studying a hobby, faith, fandom, etc. My two favorite types of "studying" are reading and watching television shows and movies. Both are either centered on fictional worlds I've come to love, realistic worlds I want to know more about, or on my faith.

Those are six activities that bring me joy and allow me to destress from everyday, hectic life!

What is your Enneagram type? Also, feel to comment below and let me know your favorite leisure activities!