What Dog You Should Get Based On Your Enneagram

The Dog Breed You Should Adopt ASAP, Based On Your Enneagram Number

Bringing you the answer to your most important question.

1591

The best way to find your perfect dog is to use your enneagram type. Your enneagram shows your personality and is a great way to determine the perfect dog for a pet. If you're unsure of your enneagram type, click here.

1. Border Collie

Unsplash

Ones are often described as a self-controlled perfectionist. Type ones like order and purpose and a border collie is an easily trainable, devoted pup.

2. Labrador Retriever

Unsplash

Type 2 is a feeling-based personality. They're empathetic, warm-hearted, kind people. The perfect pup for a type two is a loyal, loving labrador.

3. Australian Shepherd

Unsplash

Threes are energetic and ambitious. This is why the best dog for a type three is an Australian shepherd. Australian shepherds are smart, success-oriented pups who love to please their owners.

4. Shih Tzu

Unsplash

Fours are compassionate and idealistic. The best dog breed for a 4 is a dog that is perfectly okay with cuddles sometimes and at other times is okay with being alone. This is why a Shih Tzu is a perfect dog for a type 4.

5. Chow Chow

Unsplash

Type 5's are perceptive and self-reliant; however, they are sometimes stingy. A dog that perfectly reflects a five is a chow chow. Chow chows have an aloof nature but are highly intelligent.

6. Chihuahua

Unsplash

Sixes are reliable and hardworking. They like to be secure and can become anxious when stressed. Chihuahuas are perfect dogs for 6's because they are loyal and love attention.

7. Corgi

Unsplash

Sevens are playful and high-spirited. Corgis have huge personalities packed into their tiny bodies. They love to play and are always affectionate.

8. Doberman

Unsplash

Eights are confident and decisive. Dobermans are strong, protective dogs that are extremely trustworthy. They're perfect dogs for 8's.

9. Pug

Unsplash

Nines are chill and easygoing. Their perfect companion would be a pug. Pugs are laid-back and built for comfort.