So, winter break is finally here. Finals are over, teachers are no longer breathing down our necks, and now, long days of doing nothing on the couch with a remote in one hand and hot chocolate in the other begins. However, even though winter break is just that, a break, this time should also be used to not be a total couch potato and lean more towards being proactive for the coming semester. And with that, here are a few ways you can enjoy your break and keep from regaining that "Freshman 15" that you so ardently tried to lose...
1. We can now officially accept the fact that finals are done and will not return for the next six months.
2. Since number one has been established, a moment of silence is encouraged for those who didn't make it through finals.
3. Rejoice in the fact that you are finally able to stay at home and not be forced to wear pants.
4. Remember, DO NOT think about school. That is the whole point of winter break: NO SCHOOL. Enjoy it. Savor it. Don't even try to think about studying for next semester.
5. Finally, yes, we understand it is winter break. We can be lazy, get fat, and not care what a single person thinks about it. However, that doesn't mean we should become complete bums. Enjoy break, but also remember that exercise is good for the soul and an hour of it a day keeps the doctor away! Or maybe that was just apples... oh well. Either way, enjoy yourself, but be smart about it!
And that's all, folks! Enjoy winter break, and I hope you all did well on finals! Enjoy yourselves!