My Many Emotions As Told By Cher Horowitz

Why am I the way that I am?

101
YouTube

At the moment, I am going through a whirlwind of emotions and I feel them all at once. These emotions all vary from each other, but there are specific reasons as to why I feel the way I do. Cher Horowitz, from Clueless, can accurately represent my emotions and why I feel them better than I can in writing, in gifs. Hopefully someone, somewhere, can relate to how I feel and help me figure out my emotions!

1. I feel proud

I'm proud because I'm almost done with my second year of college. I am happy with everything that I have gotten through and accomplished, and I can't wait to see where the summer takes me (literally, because I am studying abroad)!

2. I feel exhausted

This one seems simple, but I am SO tired. I'm physically tired, as I walk everywhere, and I'm mentally tired because of school. I also just seem to have a terrible sleep schedule.

3. I feel stressed

I'm stressed about what the new school year will bring, and I'm stressed about how I will finish up this school year. Stress is probably the emotion that I've felt the most!

4. I feel excited

I'm so excited for what the future brings! I'm always excited to start a new day, or a new project. I'm always in the mood for something exciting and new to happen.

5. I feel lonely

This is definitely something I feel quite often. I think it's mostly because I spend a lot more time alone now than I ever have in the past. While alone time is great, I don't love being lonely. I just like being surrounded by people and love 24/7!

6. I feel happy

I'm happy because I'm at my dream school doing what I love! I'm surrounded by people I love and people who support me, so the happiness lingers on.

7. I feel secure

For one of the first times in my life, I can confidently say that I don't feel insecure about anything at the moment. Of course, I'm not completely confident, but I have definitely improved a lot from the past.

8. I feel nervous

New things are happening in my life, and new things are about to happen in my life. Most of them, I've never experienced before, or they ended badly the first time around. I'm nervous about what these events will bring to my life, and if they will change my life.

9. I feel impatient

I just want my life to speed up already. I'm ready to be successful, even though I'm still not even sure of how I will get there. I want to skip the process of making myself successful and just be successful already.

10. I feel clueless

I feel literally everything. I have a lot of emotions, okay? I don't know how to deal with them. Don't judge me. I'm a Pisces, what can I say?