The 10 Emotions You Experience During Syllabus Week

"Although you still have a full semester of work ahead of you, you are just glad it's syllabus week."

50
Author's photo

The time has come. Classes have started and you finally have to kiss those summer nights goodbye. But thankfully in college, you do not have to dive head first in right away. You have a handy-dandy week called syllabus week. So here are the 10 emotions we all face during syllabus week.

1. Happy.

Nothing is due right away, you get to know the class and the professor all without unneeded stress.

2. Excitement.

You get to see all of your cool college buds which just makes the week even sweeter.

3. Tiredness.

You haven't been keeping a sleep schedule so by that time your first 8 am rolls around, you are doomed.

4. Regretful.

You finally look at your syllabus and think why did I come to college again?

5. Over it.

When the same question is getting asked by different people in every other class you will be over it.

6. Procrastination.

After looking over what all the week and the semester will entail for you, you already start think of your procrastination plan.

7. Really?

When the professor begins to explain the attendance and grading policy. I mean Really?

8. Challenge accepted.

After hearing all of the things you need to do for the class and the suggested reading you HAVE to have. You see how long you can actually go without purchasing it.

9. Questioning.

This is also the week you begin to think do I really need college?

10. Relieved.

Although you still have a full semester of work ahead of you, you are just glad it's syllabus week.