9 Emotions Every Brooklyn Nine-Nine Fan Encountered During The Emotional Roller Coaster Premiere

Season six of Brooklyn Nine-Nine has finally premiered, and the episode was a roller-coaster of emotions.

1

After a long break, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is finally back on T.V. It was definitely a long wait but it was worth it. The episode took me on a roller-coaster of emotions and I know I wasn't alone on my thoughts during and after the premiere.

1. The moment before it starts

I definitely watched the ads from the T.V. show airing before Brooklyn Nine-Nine to make sure I didn't miss anything. This year, it took longer for Brooklyn Nine-Nine to start because of the show airing on prior. Since I was watching live off of my phone, I was worried about my phone lagging but thankfully it didn't.

2. Trying to remember what happened last season

It's been almost a year since the last episode of season five, and I knew I would be confused watching season six, so I made sure to re-watch the last episode of season five right before watching season six. I definitely didn't forget about anything major like Jake and Amy's wedding but details like Captain Holt's job were hard to remember.

3. When it goes to ad and you're waiting for it to come back on

With apps like Netflix ad Hulu, I'm not used to watching T.V. shows with ads, but ads are something I can live with. However, I can't live with spoilers so I made sure to watch the episode live.

4. The feeling of deja vu when an already released scene comes on

I definitely watched all the season six teasers so when I actually started watching the episode, I felt like I'd already seen it because of all the already released clips.

5. When you hear the characters curse for the first time

Now that the show is on NBC, the actors are allowed to curse. This is a big change because while the show was on Fox, they weren't allowed to. When I heard Jake Peralta curse for the first time, I was in shock. I'm not opposed to the characters cursing, but it'll definitely take some getting used to.

6. When Captain Holt said he was going to leave the NYPD

Hearing Captain Holt say that he is going to leave the NYPD was a huge shocker to me, but I knew that Jake and Amy would never allow it to happen. I was shocked that Captain Holt would even think of leaving after all the hard work he's put in to the precinct.

7. When you get sucked into a hole of conspiracies after the episode

Thankfully, we only have to wait one week rather than one year, but it's still exciting to try and figure out what's going to happen next. I think that precinct is going to go crazy while sharing their floor.

8. When try to talk about the episode with someone who didn't watch it yet

After watching the episode, I was so excited to discuss it with my friends only to find out they hadn't seen it yet. I made them watch it on the spot and re-watched it with them. It was fun seeing their reactions to shocking parts because my reactions were the same while watching it.

9. When you realize you have to wait another week for a new episode

I personally enjoy binge watching T.V. shows, and I was able to do that when I first started Brooklyn Nine-Nine; however now I have to wait every week for a new episode. Waiting every week is a pain, but it's better than being exposed to spoilers.