The Emotional Moments in the Fuller House Christmas Special

The Ugly-Cry Moments In The 'Fuller House' Xmas Special

These are the moments that made you cry.

339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66N2TTDD8X8

Fuller House is, straight up, a cheesy show. Yet, it's campy dialogue and zany antics don't stop countless cult followers from anxiously awaiting the release of new episodes. Season 4 was recently released, and the show wasted no time in hitting the feels. This episode is chock full of tender moments bound to make you tear up. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

When Max breaks his Dad's Christmas ornament. 

Fuller House Season 4

When the ornament shatters, Max runs upstairs to his room. DJ realizes why he's been so anti-Christmas and follows him.

Max tells DJ he misses his dad.

Fuller House Season 4

Look at those sad eyes- this part will have you bawling. DJ tells him she had a hard time around the holidays when her mom died and suggests watching home videos. There is never an easy answer to grief, not even in this happy-go-lucky show, but she offers a way to cope.

They find Christmas presents their dad hid at Grandpa Danny's. 

Fuller House Season 4

Max even gets a new fireman's hat uniform. Thank God for "Super Gibler hearing".

The gang gets a surprise visit from Uncle Joey.

Fuller House Season 4

The family thought everyone was visiting Michelle, so what a great surprise when Joey strolls in as Santa! It's symbolic, as well, because Tommy no longer fears Santa. AKA, they are back in the Christmas spirit!

When Steve surprised DJ. 

The last season ended with a bang and brought Steve and DJ together at last. That made this surprise entrance even sweeter. You gotta love love.