15 Things Former Emo Kids Will Always Remember

Try not to sing along to some of the songs. I dare you.

444
Pixelstalk

1. You couldn't leave the house without putting on one of these bad boys.

2. Are those real glasses? Nope, just making a fashion statement.

3. When you always dreamed of owning these, but you were 12 and your mom refused to buy them.

4. You saw these once at a Halloween store and just couldn't resist

5. You thought it was really cool to only see with one eye

6. You brought chokers back way before they were cool again. That's why we're hipsters now.

7. Bows were the coolest accessory to just place in a random spot on your head. Extra points if the boy was over 6 inches long

8. You know who this is and could probably still sing one of his songs by heart

9. It's impossible to not sing along to all of these songs

10. You even showered with these on because without them, your soul would crumble

11. It wasn't a good selfie unless you were breaking your neck to get that perfect over head camera angle

12. The ultimate goal in life was to be a myspace site model

13. These spoke to you on a spiritual level

14. Your bedroom wall probably looked like this

15. You're about to find an old emo song playlist and listen to it for the rest of the day

Rawrrrr xD