12 Signs You're Almost As Extra As Emily Gilmore

12 Signs You're ALMOST As Extra As The Indomitable Emily Gilmore

In a world full of extras, be an Emily Gilmore.

1676

Emily Gilmore, if you don't know who she is, you should and you will. Emily Gilmore was the rich, snobby, yet amazing grandmother of Rory on "Gilmore Girls." You loved to hate and hated to love her. No matter, what she always seemed to be a fan favorite, even in the reboot. Her character is a strong, hard-headed woman with more class than all of us combined, but what makes her so likable is the fact that she always has clap-backs. I secretly aspire to be as extra as her.

Here are 12 signs you're almost as extra as Emily.

1. You judge others' outfits like crazy

2. You have to be the best dressed in the room no matter where you go, and you get offended when someone looks just as nice as you.

3. You expect to be served at every meal. Oh, and some fine china wouldn't hurt

4. You judge people who don't use a fork and knife for everything

5. When someone's telling you a story, you try to react as dramatically as possible

6. You always get a fancy meal at brunch

7. You're always the last one to finish eating while all your friends are having their own conversation without you

8. You like to hold fancy dinners at your house for you and your friends

9. You get impatient when your friends don't call you back

10. You tend to get a little snarky

11. The dramatic person in you is present A LOT

12. At the end of the day, you're a confident woman with looks to kill