Report this Content
The end of the semester is the worst time of the semester- between a million final papers, projects, and exams, it is difficult to balance all of the work that is due. Each person handles this stress differently, but if you relate to any of these, you can confirm that you are ready for this semester to end, and that you will not look back.
1. You have mastered eating with one hand and typing with the other
2. You no longer shoot for an A+, you just want to pass
3. You no longer dress for success, you just wear whatever is clean and comfortable
4. You are sick of blowing up your group members' phones, and have decided to just do the entire project yourself
5. The library is the perfect place to nap
6. You have given up on cooking healthy meals
7. You are "treating yourself" way too often
8. You take extra time to walk to class
9. You gave up on being the teacher's pet
10. Your plants are dying from lack of care
11. Your bank account is in actual tears
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.