8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I'm here for the adventure

362
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

If there's one thing I know for certain, it's that life is short. I don't want to have any regrets when I'm old and grey. While some of these things are recently discovered adventures I'd like to take, others have been on my bucket list for quite some time. I'm excited to check things off of it, and to add to it, because, believe me, this list will never stop growing.

1. Travel.

I'm lucky enough to have been to Italy, but there will definitely come a time when I go back! Ever since I saw Mamma Mia, I've dreamed of living in Greece because it's stunning. I want to see a play at The Globe Theatre in London. I want to frolic in the lavender fields in France. Speaking of France, I want to see the Eiffel Tower and put a lock on the Pont des Arts Bridge (I know, I know, so sappy). I want to see the floating Lanterns in Thailand, and light one myself. I want to go everywhere and anywhere, but I'll be damned if I never see the Northern Lights.

2. Skydive.

Those that I know who have done this couldn't speak more positively about their experience, and I can't wait for the day that I get to experience that adrenaline myself.

3. Ride in a hot air balloon.

Those Hot Air Balloon festivals are stunning, and there's something about a hot air balloon ride that is incredibly romantic.

4. Experience zero gravity.

I didn't go to school to become an astronaut, and I'll probably never have enough money in my lifetime to pay to go to space. However, there are places to go where you can feel what it is like to experience complete weightlessness. Hey, I'll take it.

5. Help animals.

I love animals and one of my dreams is to be able to volunteer my time and money to help ocean life. I've volunteered at a shelter in the past, and believe me when I tell you that at the end of the day, it's difficult to not take all of the animals home with you. I want to devote a part of my life to doing something that could be life-changing. Whether that means adopting 25 cats (one is never enough), or volunteering my time abroad, knowing that I helped improve the quality of life for even one animal will bring me so much happiness.

6. Get Married.

Yikes, sorry for getting mushy on you. I love love, and being able to spend a day celebrating love with my friends and family sounds great. I probably won't be saying that when I see how much everything costs, though.

7. See my best friend get married.

Chances are, I'll cry more at her wedding than at my own.

8. Be successful.

There are some days where I think I have it all figured out, and I know exactly what I want to do with my life. There are other days when I panic because I think that I've chosen the wrong major, or if I've picked the right one, how will I ever compete in that field? All I know for sure is that whatever career path I take, I need to be happy doing it. Then, I'll know that I'm a success.