4 Easy Ways To Clean Out Your Closet

4 Easy Ways To Clean Out Your Closet

Out with the old and in with the new!

118
4 Easy Ways To Clean Out Your Closet
Lily Like

Being a lover of fashion and wanting to try out new trends means that I have to clean out my closet in order to make room for new fashion pieces. If you're like me and need some ways to get rid of your old clothing, this article is for you! Here are a few approaches to getting rid of your old clothing and making some money while doing so!

1. Poshmark

Poshmark is a free app that you can download to sell old clothing items you want to get rid of. What is great about the Poshmark app is that not only are you getting rid of old things that you do not want, but you are also making a profit from it! It is a super easy app to use. All you have to do is list an item you want to sell and fill out required fields such as a description of the item, the size, the brand, category the item falls under, etc. Then you wait for someone to purchase your item. When an item is sold, you will be emailed a shipping label, and then you box up the item and send it to the buyer! Once the buyer accepts the purchase, you will get paid and be able to redeem your money at any time in the app through a check request or a bank direct deposit. It is a great app for all ages if you are looking to clean out your closet and make a little bit of money at the same time!

2. Consignment Shops

Consignment shops are another good place to sell your unwanted clothing. Bring your old clothing items to your local consignment shop and ask what they are willing to take. The only downside to consignment shops are that they are really picky with what they accept to sell at their store. Sometimes these shops will only take a few of your items or even none at all. But it is always good to try and see if they want to take some of your items. Plus, once they decide that they want to take your clothes, they will give you some money in return!

3. Goodwill

Goodwill is another great option for getting rid of clothing that you do not want. The best thing about Goodwill is that they will take everything out of your hands. Unfortunately, you will not get any money for it, but it is a good feeling to get rid of old unwanted clothing items out of your closet and know that someone else will have the chance to appreciate your items!

4. Give Back Box

If you're not willing to drive to a Goodwill to donate your items, you can have them shipped instead! The Give Back Box allows you to pack up your unwanted belongings and have them shipped to a charity of your choice. All you have to do is go to the Give Back Box's website, print out your shipping label and put it on your boxed items to be shipped. It is super easy and you know that your items are going to a great cause!

I hope that these different options helped you find a way to clean out your closet!