10 Quick, Easy Recipes You'll Master In No Time

If Cooking Is Your New Quarantine Hobby, These Are The 10 Easy Recipes You'll Master In No Time

You may even choose to eat at home after you have the option to do otherwise.

11841

With another week into the outbreak, many people are finding themselves stuck at home with nothing to do. For many states, restrictions have started to ease off. But for a lot of states, restaurants aren't expected to reopen until the end of May.

If you're like me, you're missing eating at restaurants, especially the ones that served the best comfort food! However, just because restaurants are still closed doesn't mean you can't find an easy recipe to make at home that will serve as the best comfort food. Here are ten easy recipes to make that you definitely need to check out before restaurants reopen.

Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese

Flickr

Mac and Cheese is one of the quarantine food dishes that almost everyone is eating right now. And that's because mac and cheese is considered a comfort food. But if you want a different version of mac and cheese, you should try this recipe that uses butternut squash! You can find the recipe on Gimme Some Oven.

Pineapple Chicken Casserole

Casseroles are another food that is perfect for eating while under quarantine. Casseroles are another comfort food for a lot of people. Try this recipe from Taste of Oven which has an easy pineapple chicken casserole recipe. The recipe is easy to make and it will have you wanting seconds.

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Flickr

If you're like me and love Chicken Tortilla soup, then you should try this recipe from All Recipes. Chicken Tortilla soup is great to eat while in quarantine since it's not only easy to make, but is also great for anyone that loves spicy food. You can have it for both lunch and dinner.

Meatloaf

Flickr

Another recipe that's easy to make is meatloaf! This recipe from All Recipes is easy to make since it has a low prep time and takes only an hour to cook. It's another comfort food that you can enjoy during this time if you are feeling stressed.

Chili

Flickr

Chili is one of the easiest recipes to make and it's another comfort food that a lot of people have during this time. If you're looking for a great chili recipe, you should try this recipe from The Wholesome Dish! The recipe includes step by step instructions and it's fairly easy to make/

Pizza Casserole

Flickr

Yes, there is a casserole for anyone that loves pizza. If you're tired of eating pizza all of the time, you should try making a pizza casserole. This recipe from Tastes Better From Scratch includes a recipe for pizza casserole which does require a lot of ingredients but doesn't include too many instructions for making the dish.

It a dish that you'll want to save for whenever you feel yourself getting bored of eating regular pizza.

Vegan Minestrone Soup

If you want an Italian soup that's fairly easy to make, you should check out this recipe. Cookie and Kate has a Minestrone soup recipe with simple instructions to follow. The downside to the recipe is that it uses a lot of ingredients, but the instructions are fairly easy to follow.

Pina Colada Pancakes

PXFuel

Pancakes are one of the most popular dishes that a lot of people are eating for breakfast during quarantine. However, if you want a different type of pancake, you should try Pina Colada pancakes.

This recipe from Destination Delish includes simple step-by-step instructions for making a Pina Colada flavored pancakes that will leave your mouth watering.

Spinach and Ricotta Shells

Flickr

If you're growing bored of eating spaghetti every night, you should check out this recipe from Baked by Rachel for making spinach and ricotta shells! The recipe is easy to make since it takes only 45 minutes. It also is perfect for anyone that loves pasta.

Quesadillas

And finally, for anyone that's like me and misses going to a Mexican food restaurant, you should try this recipe from Simple Recipes for making quesadillas! It's very easy to make since it uses only a few ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to make.

You can also make it any way that you, whether you want to add shredded chicken or some bell peppers to give it some flavor. It's also a perfect dish to have for either lunch or dinner.

So if you're looking for a good recipe to make while stuck in quarantine, you should try any of the recipes listed! And if you struggle with cooking, the recipes listed are very easy to make. Plus, it's a perfect time right now to start learning how to cook since you're stuck at home with nothing to do anyway.