10 Easy New Year's Resolutions

10 New Year's Resolutions That Are So Easy To Follow A Monkey Can Do These

We always make New Year's resolutions, but here's something that are realistic to stick to...

31

.

1. Be happier 

One thing I know I'm going to focus on is being happier and more positive with myself. Treating every day like it could be my last, because in reality, you never know. Just be happy, make the most of your life.

2. Be more conscious of what you eat

I'm not saying go full on diet or cut our carbs, or whatever. All I am saying is be more aware of what you are putting in your body. Like maybe instead of ordering double fries, change it to fries and a veggie. It won't kill you, I promise.

3. Do a workout 3-5 times a week

Now here I am not saying go get a gym membership, just get your steps in. Park a little farther back in the parking lot if you are going somewhere, make an extra lap around the store, walk around your neighborhood, do leg lifts when you are watching TV, or Squats before you shower. Something is better than nothing and we all want to be healthy nowadays.

4. Save money

I'll be the first one to say, this is going to be a little tough. But the day before you get paid, look at your bank account and take a percentage of what is left and put it into a savings account. Yes, this will be different every time, but again, something is better than nothing and you got to start somewhere. So instead of doing it when you get paid, pay the bills, go grocery shopping, do what you need to do, then take that percentage and put it to the side.

5. Think more about now, and not about the past

We have all done things in the past that we aren't necessarily proud of or want to dwell on. So one thing that I am living by this year is this. Don't think or worry about the past, it's the past for a reason and what's done is done. Why worry about stuff you can't change? Focus on now, focus on the present and that will turn into a great future!

6. Travel more

Not saying to book a $500 plane ticket with an $800 hotel stay. I'm saying just go to a town you've never been a couple hours away that could be a day trip, travel to see a friend's hometown, or just explore the town that you are in. I'm sure there is something you have yet to see, go to a museum, just explore.

7. Don't eat out all the time

This I guess goes hand in hand with the saving money, if you don't eat out all the time you are destined to save some moolah. Plus this will also help you eat a little better since you would definitely be aware of what you are putting into your body and you are learning how to cook!

8. Find the positive side 

No matter what, try to find the positive in any situation you are in. This is challenging especially when you have those really hard days, but it is not impossible. Just give it a try and you will be much happier in general.

9. Be confident in who you are!

Self-love!!! Love yourself and who you are. Look in the mirror and love what you see! This is so important that I can't express it enough. I struggle, some days I wake up and nitpick everything I can about me, but my goal in 2019 is to love the body God gave me and take care of it more than I do! Be confident in who I am.

10. Read more 

Pick up a new book, read articles on your phone or computer. Leaders are Readers. It's proven that reading helps your brain and memory so why not give it a shot?!