5 Easy Acoustic Guitar Songs To Learn

5 Easy Acoustic Guitar Songs To Learn

When the bonfire needs something a little special.

5
5 Easy Acoustic Guitar Songs To Learn

Playing the guitar can be astoundingly simple or beautifully complex. However, it can be very frustrating looking up a song you want to play only to find out you need a weird tuning, different strings, or even worse, using bar chords. Luckily for you, with my years of experience playing guitar, I have been able to put a list together containing songs that are easy to learn and will have your family and friends fawning over your updated repertoire.

1. "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"- Green Day

assets.rebelmouse.io

You only need a few easy chords to play one of Green Day's more emotional songs, which describes navigating the treacherous waters of a post-breakup hurricane. Everyone knows the words, even if they've never heard the song.

2. "Let It Be"- The Beatles

assets.rebelmouse.io

When I find myself in times of trouble, I use these four chords to play one of the last songs the Beatles ever recorded together.

3. "Feeling Whitney"- Post Malone

assets.rebelmouse.io

Post Malone is my favorite artist performing today, partly in due to this song. This song caps off his debut album and signified the start of the super-stardom he would soon experience. Take out your guitar, crack open a Bud Light, light up a cigarette, and play the conclusion to a fantastic first album.

4. "Ocean Eyes"- Billie Eilish

assets.rebelmouse.io

Billie Eilish took the world by storm when she released "Ocean Eyes" on Soundcloud in 2016. This song isn't originally played on guitar, but a six-string is more than enough to convey what it's like to have unrequited love akin to what Billie felt.

5. "Old Town Road (ft. Billy Ray Cyrus)"- Lil Nas X

assets.rebelmouse.io

Four chords. Billy Ray Cyrus. Horses in the back. Need I say more?