Luxury Branding Logo With Eagle

Luxury Branding Logo With Eagle

Make a business logo free and without registration. Use the best Falcon logo maker to customize your luxury branding logo with eagle template

7
Luxury Branding Logo With Eagle

Best Colors to Use for Formal Business Branding

1.Blue

Blue is the most popular branding color for formal businesses. Statistics show that around 33 percent of all formal brands use it when designing their logos. That is because the color is dependable, professional, and calming. It elicits a confident yet serious vibe and also demonstrates a sense of responsibility. That might be the primary reason you will find it highly used in the IT, equipment, technology, and finance brands. You can use it to brand your formal business if it focuses more on connection, communication, or information.

Unfortunately, the color is relaxing and serious, meaning that you should not use it if your goal is to bring out a fun and exciting mood, important in the music, food, fashion, and entertainment branding.

2.Red

Red is the second color in the list of most popular colors when it comes to branding formal businesses. The color is associated with excitement, passion, and strength. It evokes strong emotions in audiences and encourages people to take any action, which mostly triggers impulsive shopping.

Red is bold and grabs a lot of attention, which might be the reason brands in the entertainment and marketing industries use it. It has also been a leading choice for companies that sell fast foods and energy drinks because it influences people to take immediate action.

Still, you have to use this color carefully because it backfires if you used it incorrectly. The heart-rate increasing color is known to trigger stress and aggression. Avoid using it when designing your beauty products, boutiques, or home décor brand because it causes visual fatigue because of its high intensity.

3.Black

Black color can give your brand a classy look and add an extra layer of sophistication and elegance. The color will also portray luxury and prestige and it is a good choice for people who would want to portray power and simplicity in their formal business brands. It is a perfect choice for people who would want to develop a luxurious, fashion, accessory, IT, or equipment brand.

On the downside, the black color can be too serious and intense. Even more, it can be unwelcoming and depressing if you use it in the wrong industry. You should therefore avoid it if you are dealing with children, animals, nature, or family products. It is also a bad choice for people in the fast-food and retail industries.

Try the free logo maker online and create your own business logo design