The 11 Best Screech Moments From 'Saved By The Bell' In Honor Of Dustin Diamond

RIP to the guy who made it OK to be a 'nerd.'

31

As a 90s kid, "Saved by the Bell" is one of my favorite shows. (And, before you ask, I have seen all the spin offs, too.) I mean, Zach and Kelly forever, am I right?

Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the hit show, tragically passed away at the age of 44 on February 1, 2021 from stage four lung cancer. While Diamond did experience many ups and downs after his time on the show, fans everywhere will always remember him for some of these key Screech moments.

1. That time he created Screech's Spaghetti Sauce

Who could ever forget the episode where Screech marketed his spaghetti sauce?

2. That time Screech lost the homecoming crown

Yes, ladies and gents, he even looked in the dumpster.

3. That time Zach scored higher than Screech on the SATs

The fact that Screech is happy for him is so Screech!

4. That time Screech did whatever this is...

It's so lovable, though, because it's Screech.

5. That time Screech stood up to Zach

Way to go, Screech! You deserve a chance at love, too!

6. That time Screech coined his "Zoinks" phrase

Everyone loves a good catch phrase, especially from our beloved Screech!

7. That time he got into it with Belding in the most Screech way possible

Even grown up Screech was still so Screech-ish.

8. That time Screech took Driver's Ed

Zach's expression is priceless, but even better, our lovable Screech!

9. Any moment with Screech and his Lisa

Yes, this edit is super cute, but come on, Screech was a man with feelings who just loved Lisa!

10. That time Screech and Lisa were a "couple"

I feel for Screech here, I really do.

11. That time he wore the molecule hat

He just seemed so excited about this hat, you can't fault him for it!