Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew Iced Coffee Coming To Western Massachusetts

37

Good news for all of you iced coffee lovers out there. Just in time for the warm weather and summer months Dunkin’ Donuts is reinventing the way iced coffee is made. Dunkin’ Donuts recently announced that as of March 26, 2016 they are expanding their coffee menu once again. This time it is specifically to the Western Massachusetts area. For a limited time, Dunkin Donuts will be serving Cold Brew iced coffee in small batches for the public to try. Cold Brew iced coffee will be served in Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties of Massachusetts. It seems fitting that Massachusetts is the first market to try out the new Cold Brew because the birth of Dunkin' Donuts was in Canton, Massachusetts.

Dunkin’ Donuts recently described what makes their new Cold Brew so unique. They said

“Cold Brew is prepared by steeping freshly ground coffee in cold water over an extended period of time to extract a uniquely distinctive flavor from the beans, while traditional iced coffee is made by cooling hot-brewed coffee and serving it over ice. Cold Brew’s smooth flavor profile lends itself to being enjoyed black but is customizable based on guest preference.”

Meaning, the days of watered down coffee because of melted ice can be long gone.

Kristen Daudelin is the the Dunkin’ Donuts campus representative for the University of Massachusetts Amherst. As the Dunkin’ rep on campus she is responsible for social media. Meaning she creates, captures and collects social media images of Dunkin’ on campus. She also drives DDperks enrollment and plans student focused campus events to promote the Dunkin’ Donuts brand. When asked about the new Cold Brew, she commented on the new product by saying

“I think everyone will love Cold Brew coffee, it is the perfect cold rich flavor! Cold brew coffee is crafted in small batches so each cup is personal to you!”

Chris Fuqua, Vice President, Dunkin' Donuts Brand Marketing & Global Consumer Insights & Product Innovation described the Cold Brew by saying

“As the temperatures warm up, we are excited to bring Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew coffee to Western Mass. We are committed to providing our guests with the most innovative beverage and food offerings – our new Cold Brew is made in small daily batches and the longer brewing process extracts the flavors differently than our traditional iced coffee,”

He then continued by saying

“With the introduction of Cold Brew coffee in the Springfield market, our guests can experience a rich, smooth coffee with an inherently sweeter flavor reminiscent of dark chocolate,” added Fuqua.

As a coffee lover myself, am extremely excited to get my hands on the new Cold Brew, and maybe a chocolate frosted donut too!

For more information please visit: http://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en.html

Price and participation may vary. Limited time offer.