Drip Coffee In Columbia South Carolina Is A Must-Visit
Coffee

Drip Coffee In Columbia, SC, Needs To Be A Go-To For Locals

Their amazing coffee and good-vibes will kick start your day.

92

Anybody who knows me knows that I am an avid coffee drinker. More specifically, I am a local coffee shop enthusiast.

Since moving to Columbia, SC, there aren't many coffee shops that I haven't tried. Honestly, I haven't found many coffee shops in Columbia that I haven't been pleased with; however, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't find the one local coffee shop that would become my go-to.

With two locations, one in Five-Points and one down Main Street, Drip has hands down become my favorite local coffee shop in Columbia, SC.

You can usually find me at the location in Five-Points, but I have tried both shops and they are both equally great. Drip just has this whole good vibe thing going. The rustic feel and moody lighting are perfect for relaxing. Not only can you find the best coffee in town at Drip, but you can also buy records and to me there just isn't a better combination.

The staff at Drip are some of the most friendly baristas that I have ever met.

They are so edgy and outgoing. Within a week of going, the usual barista that worked around the time I would show up knew my name and drink order, and there is no better feeling than knowing that you are known. They are so fun to just have conversations with and they genuinely seem happy to have conversations with you. Nothing feels forced, and that is a wonderful feeling.

The coffee at Drip is phenomenal.

I always order a Dirty Vanilla Chai Tea Latte and let me tell you, I've yet to find a coffee shop that can make it to the perfection that the Drip baristas make it. Just trust me, you need to try it. I have never been disappointed by the outcome of my drink.

And if you didn't think it could get any better, you can almost always find a dog hanging out in Drip. That's right, they let you bring dogs! I mean that was enough to win me over.

Drip stays open until 10 o'clock p.m. making it a perfect study location.

They are open late enough for you to get work done without the midnight crowd of Five-Points party-goers. Parking can be a little hectic at times, but the struggle to find a parking space is well worth it.

I am almost always at this coffee shop. I mean literally, ask anybody. If you can't find me, just check Drip. I go there for morning coffee, late night study sessions and even just for meet-ups with friends. The warm and friendly environment constantly makes me want to come back.

Drip coffee is a wonderful coffee shop. It is so close to The University of South Carolina; you can actually walk to it.

If you love coffee and if you love supporting local businesses, check this place out.

You may even run into me there!