5 Drink Recipes You Need To Try This Summer

Make a splash and take a sip.

53

Staying hydrated during the summer months is extremely important, but sometimes plain old water just doesn't cut it. Here are 5 fun, hydrating, and refreshing drinks you have to try this summer.

1. Rose Lemon Spritzer

It's easy, simple, and has a "boujee" touch to it too. Add rose water, honey, and a splash of pomegranate and/or lemon juice to a base of sparkling water and you're all set! (p.s. if you want to make it a little more fun, add a bit of vodka)

2. Sparkling Lemonade

The easiest concoction on this list...just add some sparkling water to your favorite lemonade and there you go! Simple, sweet, and refreshing.

3. Coconut water spritzers -- rainbow edition

This Instagram-worthy beverage is so cute and even more delicious. Mix coconut water with a flavored seltzer of your choice, and then add in a bunch of colorful fruit like strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, etc.!

4. Mint Piña Colada

For a fun twist on the classic piña colada, add in muddled mint leaves to your blended drink. It's an easy step that elevates the drink to a new level.

6. Cranberry Limeade

Add in sparkling water and limeade to some cranberry juice and there you have it! This drink is perfect to sip on the beach or by the pool.

Now go, sip away and enjoy your summer!