12 Reasons You Need To Wear Dresses More Often

12 Reasons College Girls Need To Wear Dresses More Often, Because Pants Are Just Too Much Work

Because we can.

1131

Alright, ladies. Listen up. We need to start wearing dresses more. When we think of dresses, we think all dolled up and dressed up (no pun intended). But, we forget that dresses can be apart of every day wear! There is a dress for every occasion. There's sundresses, T-shirt dresses, short dresses, long dresses, fancy dresses, and so many more! The possibilities are endless. Imagine how much more comfortable you can be wearing a dress. It doesn't have to be over the top! Here's 12 reasons to go pop into a dress right now, Cinderella!

They're breathable and "flowy".

Who needs skinny jeans and t-shirts when you can look just as good in a dress? The flowy dresses look just so damn cute and are so comfortable! It’s hard to find a reason not to wear one!

Or, they're extremely slimming when worn for a night out!

You know what I am talking about, the little black dress? Talk about an instant mood booster!

They make you look put together even if you definitely are not.

Your hair can be up in a bun with some dry shampoo and everyone would think you are put together because you have a dress on. No trying to match the bottoms with the tops, either! Just find some shoes and call it a day! Think about all the sleep you would get if you were to just throw on a dress rather than waste time trying to put a whole outfit together.

They make it acceptable not to wear pants.

No pants, no problem! Honestly, the feeling of not having something hugging every part of your leg from jeans or having shorts ride up in places it doesn’t belong is such a great feeling.

There is a dress for every occasion.

Prom? Prom dress. Going downtown? Booty-hugging dress. Date night? Casual dress. Lounging around? T-shirt dress. Going out for errands? Sun-dress. Trust me, there is a dress for every occasion.

They're fashionable and extremely reasonable (if you buy from the right places of course)

Hint: Ross/Marshalls. Cheap, gorgeous dresses for every occasion! Pay for one item instead of tops and bottoms! With those prices, your closet will instantly become full of dresses.

They make you feel slightly badass, cute, beautiful, and confident all at the same time.

Overall, they are a major esteem booster! Dresses might just be slightly magical.

You are always photo ready.

Unplanned photo sessions are no problem when it looks like they were planned! When wearing a dress, every picture looks perfect!

It's easier to use the bathroom in a rush.

Here me out. You can disagree with this one if you feel the need to. But, have you ever had to wear a belt and have a button that was so tough on your pants that it takes you 239102 seconds you don't have to get them off? With a dress, lift that shit up, throw down the panties and you're golden!

They're flattering for every body.

No matter what dress and what body, everyone is guaranteed to look like a million dollars!

You don't have to worry about sucking anything in if you are wearing something flowy!

Oh, the bloating. Everyone feels it, especially during that "time of the month" or after eating a bit too much. With a perfect flowy dress, you don't have to suck everything in! Let it loose, sister!

You can be the perfect in-between of being under-dressed and over-dressed

No matter where you go, that perfect casual dress can fit in.