I Love Drake More Than My Bed And My Momma, I'm Not Sorry

I guess the term for Drake would have to be G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)
76

I know most people these days don’t watch music videos anymore because of iTunes, Spotify and pandora, but I suggest everyone goes and watches the music video for God’s Plan by Drake. I’ll even give you the link so you can watch it:

If you have already seen or heard the song, then I bet your favorite line is…“She say do you love me I tell her only partly I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry.” You have probably even made it your Instagram caption at one point!

I have always had so much respect for Drake, but after watching that music video I gained so much more respect for him! He’s not like most rappers these days that only care about themselves. He has a huge heart and will do anything for anyone and this video just proves it!

He was given nearly 1 million dollars to make this music video and as he puts it, “We gave it all away, but don’t tell the record company.” He took this money and went down to Miami and helped a bunch of people in need that were struggling! He calls this, “the most important thing in his career!”

Drake gave $25,000 to the Miami Senior High School for their after-school program, $50,000 to a college girl that was struggling and just wanted to make it through school, $50,000 to the women's shelter, gave all the kids toys, and last but not least, he walked into a grocery store and announced that everything anyone in the store wanted was free! Now, go ahead and call me crazy but this is exactly what kids these days need to see, a rapper that isn’t a “thug.” Kids these days look up to rappers; some look up to the wrong ones, more kids need to start looking up to Drake because he has such a big heart. I guess the term for Drake would have to be G.O.A.T (greatest of all time).

One thing that never fails to amaze me about people is that they are so quick to judge Drake for this video, but I don’t see any other rappers stepping up to help those in need like he did. I also don’t get why people would make a parody to the video that said, “You all get one dollar to spend,” like it was some kind of joke or something, what Drake did was amazing and not a joke! He really took what he did to heart!

Maybe the world would be a better place if we had more people like Drake. Kids wouldn’t be in as much trouble as they are these days. Kids these days are looking up to the wrong rappers, they look up to Lil Pump and Lil Uzi. Don't get me wrong, I am not hating on these guys by any means because they do make good songs, but they just aren’t the best role models for teens these days.