Down With The Sickness

Down With The Sickness

Relatable signs of sickeness

15
Down With The Sickness
Neil Pasrisha

Getting sick at University or anywhere there's a mass amount of people squished into one general area is inevitable. If you are unable to escape the sickness that comes over everyone like the plaque, well good for you, but this post isn't for you, this post is for those who are sick and can relate to being sick and being surrounded by the hundreds of other sick students.

Sounding like a man or losing your voice.

You can't help it, once your nose gets full of mucus or whatever else is clogging your breathing you happen to lose your voice or it gets about ten times lower than normal.

Trying not to cough.

If you're in class or in a lecture and you've already coughed twice and you don't want to cough again this might be a struggle. Or when you don't have any water or a cough drop and you just got to hide that cough until it's time for a discussion and you can be loud again.

Find out your sick.

You pray and you hope that you don't feel the sore throat or you sneeze and think it's a one time thing, but then you keep sneezing.

Wanting to watch Netflix and sleeping while at work or school

You just want to be in bed and sleep or just relax while you slowly lose energy, but you have obligations and have to be a diligent student so you go to class.

Being in class even though you're dying.

You have to put on a brave face because you have a speech that you need to present or you have an exam that day and you can't skip. Way to go and way to suck it up.

Staying up all night coughing.

You just want a good nights sleep, but instead, your hacking up a storm and can't fall asleep so a few minutes before your alarm goes off you're dying.

Too much sinus pressure.

All your sinuses are inflamed and you can't help but feel like if you blew your nose one more time it would get bigger.

When your friends don't believe your sick.

You really are sick, but it doesn't really sound like you are because it's just in the beginning stages and you just don't want to do anything.

I hope that you can relate to some of these because I currently have been sick and defintiely feel like many of these gifs in the past week or so.