Turn The Volume UP & Stream 'Down' By xChenda & Yonexx

Another Instant Lacuna Classic.

33
https://www.instagram.com/xchenda/

Hello my party people! I am happily here to let you in on all the deets regarding Lacuna's latest release! I know Valentine's Day weekend typically revolves around love, but this year Lacuna made it all about music! Yonexx and xChenda released their song "Down" on February 14th, and we've been jamming out to it ever since - just take a listen here and see for yourself! It's got the weightiness to it we've come to love and practically expect from the kind of songs Lacuna releases these days.

https://www.instagram.com/xchenda/

Yonexx is a young producer and musician from South Carolina serving up just about every genre out there, but is best known for his Future Trap and his iconic hard hitting drops that come with it. Music started as a hobby for Yonexx about two years ago, but he has become eager to one day become a major part of the music industry. His most well-known pieces are his remixes of "No Guidance" and "Shameless," which you can find right here on Spotify along with all of his other amazing songs! Be sure to hit that follow button while you're there because I guarantee there's a lot more to be heard from Yonexx in 2020.

The familiar name xChenda (Josh Sytema), AKA the multi-talented musician we all know and love by now, doesn't need a new introduction as he has been going strong since 2019! (Maybe you read about him in my 'Red Light' article) Coming from a truly honest place in his heart, his character and music is as real as it gets. Be sure to join his 85,000 monthly listeners on Spotify here and check out his Instagram here so you never miss a beat, literally.

https://www.instagram.com/xchenda/

As always, follow Lacuna Records on Instagram here and Spotify here to keep up with all their latest releases and all of the underground artists they continue to support!

https://www.instagram.com/lacunarecs/