6 Ways To Add Aesthetic To Your Dorm

6 Ways To Add Aesthetic To Your Dorm

Happy decorating!

269
6 Ways To Add Aesthetic To Your Dorm
Photo by BRUNO CERVERA on Unsplash

Coming back to school from winter break can be difficult and exciting all at the same time. It's always exciting to see friends back at school, but sad to leave family and, of course, the comfort of our own beds. Our dorm rooms can feel sad and cold, so finding ways to add touches of home and warmth are important to making this semester as smooth as possible. Here are some of the best ways to add some aesthetically pleasing touches to your space:

1. String Lights

Adding lights can brighten up the space and give it a nice vibe at night.

2. Pictures From Home

Bringing some pictures of family and friends can help your dorm room feel like home!

3. Candles

Candles usually aren't allowed in dorms, but they're a great way to add a cozy feel and great scent to an apartment!

4. Decorative Pillows

Putting decorative pillows on your bed will make it look like home and make your bed adorable!

5. Posters

Adding posters can give a cool vibe and add other aesthetic with your pictures!

6. Succulents

Succulents are a low maintenance plant that add some great life to your dorm! Put them in pretty pots for an extra touch!

Happy decorating!