Are You Missing Out On These Bingeworthy Shows?

Kick back and throw on one of these shows to enjoy some bingeworthy TV.

27
http://www.pajiba.com/tv_reviews/review-derry-girls-season-1-on-netflix.php

It can be hard to decide what show to binge-watch next, and a lot of times you end up just throwing on another episode of "The Office" or "Parks and Rec."

But, DON'T! (I mean do, those are 2 great shows). There are so many great shows out there to binge that you might be missing out on!

Check out this list and choose your next show to dive into:

1. "Derry Girls"

Northern Ireland in the 1990s was a place of military and police action and not the greatest place to be. "Derry Girls" is a series set during this time that follows the lives of 16-year-old Erin, her teenage friends, and her family. This description may sound a bit serious, but this series is actually a hilarious comedy whose witty jokes and ensemble cast will keep you laughing all the way through.

2. "Friends from College"

20 years after attending Harvard together, a group of close-knit friends finds out a lot of what they thought about each other and their love lives may not actually be. This group of friends has complicated relationships with one another, and things happening in their respective marriages that they don't all know about. The friends are flawed, but they do care for one another and have a good time together. Watch to see how their relationships unfold. Season 2 just dropped recently!

3. "The Kominsky Method"

Sandy Kominsky is an aging actor who long ago had his hay-day of fame. In the current day in age, Sandy makes a living as an acting coach with his partner-in-crime and former agent, Norman Newlander. The two men navigate life in Hollywood as over-the-hill actors who still aren't ready to give up their careers just yet. "The Kominsky Method" has been picking up all kinds of awards during this awards season, and Michael Douglas' performance is a must-watch.

4. "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"

Sometimes you just need to binge a rom-com. This series follows self-help author Abby McCarthy. Her life may seem perfect on the outside, but after writing guides about happy marriage and parenthood, Abby finds herself in the middle of a divorce. Follow Abby and her fierce friends as they navigate getting divorced, keeping their families together, keeping up successful careers, and start to explore dating again after long marriages. This rom-com series is witty and will suck you right in!

5. "YOU"

This new Netflix series has twists and turns that will keep you guessing all the way until the end of the first season! "YOU" is a thriller about a book store manager who meets a beautiful aspiring writer and is smitten with her. It may seem like an innocent crush at the start, but things take a darker turn when the book store manager becomes obsessed with the girl and uses social media and other socially awkward avenues to stalk her. If you like a good psychological thriller, you'll enjoy this series.

6. "Frontier"

A series set in the 1700s with Jason Momoa as the main character? Sign us up! This series is about the bloodshed, violence, and power the fur trade holds in 18th century Canada. Declan Harp is an outlaw trapper who is trying to break up the monopoly the Hudson Bay Company currently holds over the fur trade. Watch as negotiations turn into violence and the outlaws battle to try and take over a portion of the massive fur trade market. Season 3 just premiered in November!

7. "Parenthood"

Although "Parenthood" is no longer on the air, this show was the best of the best in the family comedy/drama realm. "Parenthood" centers around the lovable and loud Braverman family and their lives together. This family is super close and helps each other navigate the best and worst of obstacles that arise. This show manages to make normal and real-life events feel like so much more. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to be an honorary Braverman family member. Don't sleep on "Parenthood."