Don't Kill With Kindness, Kill With Silence

Exerting the negative energy is not worth it.

506

Just because we don’t particularly like someone, doesn’t mean we should wish bad things upon them. Or think nasty, judgemental thoughts about them. Sometimes, we just can’t help ourselves. We let the anger get the best of us we become filled with hatred.

What exactly is the benefit of that? I can tell you, there isn’t one. Not one single benefit comes from hating someone.

Yes, there are plenty of people in this world we have our differences with. May it be a slight disagreement over where to go for lunch or a full-blown breakup, accept and understand the difference, but don’t wish hurtful things. Don’t put your energy into anger because it will eat you alive.

Wish the best for them, because every living thing on this planet is facing their own battle and their own issues, why send more negative energy there way.

We are only human and not every person we cross paths with will be our friend. They might be our enemy or feel like they are the bain of our existence, and that is the beauty of interpersonal relationships. Human beings can love each other, hate each other, have life long friendships, make each other laugh, yell scream and cry.

We are all unique and beautiful in our own ways, and just because we don't exactly see eye to eye with one another does not mean an extreme amount of negative energy should be exerted on another human being.

Lately, the mantra of "don't wish negative things and don't think negative thoughts" about xyz has been on my mind. It's not easy to resist the anger, but it is healthier.

Instead of fighting and filling yourself with negative energy, grieving and understanding the difference is the long term solution. It's easier said than done, I get it. I am not saying to do everything in your power to fix the situation and you have to wish it the absolute best, but don't send negative vibes. Don't wish terrible things.

Instead, let it go. Give it silence and wish it well and put it to rest. It doesn't deserve the attention and you don't need to be filling yourself with negative energy.

Don't kill it with kindness, kill it with silence.