What to bring to college

11 Things You Don't Wanna Forget To Bring To College

Don't Forget These Important Things For College

74
http://www.picserver.org/c/college-station.html
Flickr

Today concludes my first week of being a college student at Villanova. To celebrate, I've compiled a list of things that are important t have in college. These are all items that either myself or my friends have forgotten, but prove to be very important. From command strips to a hole puncher, here are 11 things you don't wanna forget to bring to college.

1. Command strips

Tape is not allowed, so you need LOTS of command strips. They come in handy for everything!

2. Step stool

The beds in most dorms are high, so a step stool is very important to easily get up and down.

3. Food

Between meals, you are bound to get hungry or get a Cheez-It craving.

4. Gum

We all have breath problems from time to time, so having gum on hand is imperative.

5. Games

Forget the frat parties and getting drunk. The REAL parties are playing Monopoly in your dorm room.

6. Doorstop

The best way to make friends in college is to leave your dorm door open. It's like an open invitation to come in your room and make friends!

7. Extension cord

Outlets are limited, so you are going to need extension cords.

8. Curtains

Most closets don't have doors, so you need a shower curtain to cover up everything and make it look neat.

9. Planner/Calendar

A lot of high schools give students agenda planners, so don't forget to boy one yourself for college.

10. Seat cushion

The desk chairs in the dorms are not comfy, so bring a seat cushion to be kind to your booty.

11. Hole puncher

Teachers will not usually hole punch paper handouts, so bring one yourself.