Don't Fake It Until You Make It, Real It Until You Feel It
Lifestyles

It is not the right way to do ANYTHING.

94
https://unsplash.com/photos/mGVhGkvBTYc

All that glitters is not gold. That phrase sends shockwaves throughout the whole Internet. We all know by now (or at least you should) that everything isn't always as it seems. One minute you make an assumption about something and you were completely wrong about it. Or you see a post that you really like and you wonder how someone could look so "perfect." Then you come to realize that editing software has come a very long way and that you can jump into that world just as easy as the last guy did.

There has been a lot of buzzes around lately on social media, Now, you should be informed that every news story, picture, or anything of the sorts, run the risk of being fake or not. This is true for wherever you choose to consume your news media. The phrase "fake it till you make it" has become a common quote. Its underlying message is to put on a fallacy until you have "made it," whenever that may be. As if it wasn't enough to prove yourself credible nowadays, we now have to worry about sifting through the fake and the real.

Behaving fake is beyond artificial and can be very damaging to your character. I'm not here to scold or call out anyone, but if you know that you are not being genuine with yourself then why would anyone else want to be genuine with you? Of course, we are all guilty of faking, but to applicate to your everyday life isn't healthy. Once you have gone so far down the road its hard to turn back. Trends become habits. Habits become life. So if you're faking it to make it every day be prepared to put on that facade for the rest of your life.

Where are you trying to get at?

Be the best you that you can be. This isn't a competition for likes. This isn't a competition for who gets the most comments on their posts. We aren't in the primitive age of social media anymore. If someone wants to comment, they will comment. If someone wants to like it, they will like it. Don't try and fake an experience because of your fishing for attention. Go out and actually have an experience, make memories, and always smile!

Today could be your last day and why spend it being fake?