Tinder Moments That I Wish Never Happened

The do's and don't of how to start a conversation on Tinder.

107
https://unsplash.com/photos/7Hv7183ZNFM

Tinder is a popular way to meet people. But the lines that some guys use are not the kind of perfect match moment you might be looking for. From mine and a few of my friends experience the guys that just send "hey" or "wassup" or "Snap?" aren't going to get a reply. Girls want something a little less well basic. We are looking for something besides the guys appearance to peak our interest. However, some times some guys are just not sure on how to do that. So they take it a little far.

These are cute conversation starters:

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back."

"So Skype of a google doc for our first date?"

"Are you my appendix? because I don't understand how you work, but this feeling in my stomach makes me wanna take you out ;)"

"Roses are red violets are blue I didn't know what the perfect girl was like until I matched with you"

"They call me Reese's cause I'm sweet like chocolate and thick like peanut butter. When can I call you?"

"Can u help me? I appear to be lost. I think u might be able to help, Cause i need directions to get to your heart girl."

"Does your left eye hurt because you've been looking right in every picture"

"damn are girls named mackenzie always this stunning"

"Haha there's no way ur real"

"U must be model status"

"You're absolutely gorgeous *heart eye emoji, heart eye emoji* God was showing off when he created you"

"I think I'm gonna need to take a step back. You're so hot I think I might burn myself"

"Hey do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice"

"I'd like to take you to the movies but... They don't allow snacks"

"I'd make a corona joke, but we'd both get sick of that."

These are the kind of things that make me wish I was no longer a female:

"Since your a Lifeguard can you make sure I don't drown between your legs?"

"I usually go for 8s but I guess I can settle for a 10"

"Are you a school? Cuz I wanna shoot kids inside u ;)" (This one haunts me)

"Hey Makenzie, I'm looking for a quarantine date. What do you say?" (He spelled my name wrong???)

"Don't know how I managed to match you from this far away... guess good aim huh?"

"Did you stock up on enough snacks for the quarantine or do you need me to come over?"

"What's a pretty girl like you doing on Tinder? I'm sure you don't need help finding a date" (well if I didn't need help I wouldn't be here so...)

"Are you my mom bc I wanna bang you"

"Have a 9 inch cock and videos if you're interesteddd" (at least he used the right you are)

"May I go down on you"

"Do you know the difference between a pretty girl like you and a pair of sunglasses?" "Wellllllll" "Sunglasses sit higher on my face"

Basically boys just because you are behind a screen doesn't mean we want you to say things that you would (hopefully) never actually say to a girl you are trying to pick up.