Randall King Is The Next Big Thing In Country Music, Don't @ Me.

"Hey Cowgirl", listen to this.

28
Unsplash.com

Randall King is a relatively new country artist with his first album released in 2019 and his first single this year titled "Hey Cowgirl". His music is great and his lyrics are country-fried to say the least, but his sound is reminiscent of 90's country and I'm loving every second of it. He recognizes the greats like George Strait, and sings about all the things I want to hear.

Some of his best songs, "Hey Cowgirl", "Mirror, Mirror", and "Takin' Me A Heart Break" have amazing lyrics like " You'll always be the queen in that rodeo crowd- What every cowboy leaves dreaming about - They love the way you shine", "Mirror mirror on the wall - who's the biggest fool of all?", and "It's taking everything I have to be strong - so, I'm taking me a heart break." He's the old-school country singer we needed, and, personally, I can't stop playing his music on repeat. He will definitely be on my summer rodeo and lake day playlists.